Learn with us how to make Chicken Cheese Samosa that is flaky and crispy from outside with a delicious saucy chicken stuffing. Give this easy samosa recipe a try which nobody can resist.
Samosa a delicious and common snack that doesn’t require any introduction is everybody’s favorite. This flaky and crispy outside crust comes up with a variety of shapes and stuffing. We have added some twist in both shape and taste to this popular snack that will definitely leave everyone licking their fingers.
Since the internet is loaded with tons of samosa recipes, we have also added one in those. During this holy month samosas are usually on the top of the list of iftar menu. This recipe is simple with the right balance of pink sauce and spice with chicken stuffing. Either serve it with green sauce or ketchup, indulge yourself in the joy of biting into these crispy homemade samosas.
- All-Purpose Flour (Maida)- 2 cups
- Carom Seeds (Ajwain ) – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds (Zeera ) – 1/2 tsp
- Salt (Namak ) – 1/2 tsp
- Clarified butter (Ghee) – 3 tbsps
- Butter (Makhan ) – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsps
- Onion (Piyaz ) – 1
- Medium Boiled Chicken (Shredded) – 1 cup
- Cabbage (Band Gobi) – 1 cup
- Capsicum (Shimla Mirch) – 1 small
- Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch Powder ) – 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder) – 1 tsp
- Salt (Namak ) – 1 tsp or to taste
- Soya Sauce – 2 tbsps
- Ketchup – 1/8 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Cheese – 1/4 cup