Summer mango delight drink brings you summer pleasure and freshness in this hot weather to make you cool inside.
As everyone has become familiar with quarantine, and finding ways to make it interesting, cooking is the best way to emerge from boredom and hot temperature. This will become more interesting as you do not need to put much effort as drink is easy to make.
Most of us use traditional dishes for summer and don’t try to bring variations in our cooking, the recipe will educate you about how you can transform the drink as per your requirement:
Ingredients: [Serves 2]
Mango Pulp/Puree – 1/2 cup
Soda Water – 1 can [300ml]
Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
Lemon Wedges – 2 [optional]
Sugar Syrup – 4 tbsp [ to taste]
Ice Cubes – as required
1. In a glass (taking a long-necked glass would be better) add 1/4 cup of mango pulp or puree, 2 tbsp sugar syrup, 1 tbsp lemon juice and give a stir.
2. Add ice cubes and then soda, garnish with the lemon slices or you can stick a slice on the edge of the glass to give your drink an attractive look.
That’s all our refreshing drink is ready.
1. You can also use fruity/mazaa instead of mango pulp or puree.
2. You can use sweet lemon soda and avoid lemon juice & sugar syrup, this way it’s very quick to fix the drink.
3. Don’t skip lemon, add the extra kick to the drink.
4. Add small mango pieces to bite while drinking.
Enjoy Your Mango Delight Drink…!